Limited Residential | Limited Light Commercial Warranty
Deco Products Global warrants flooring products to be free from manufacturing defects for a specified length of time from the date of purchase as set forth below. If a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Deco Products Global in writing within the specified length of warranty life from time of purchase. The Flooring shall be free of manufacturing defects caused by improper milling, grading, staining and coating under normal use for a period beginning on the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser and ending on the earlier of one year from the Purchase Date, and the date on which the Flooring is installed. Deco Products Global could furnish comparable plank flooring of similar color, pattern, and quality, for either the repair of the defective area or the replacement of the floor, at our option. This warranty will take effect under the following terms:
What is covered by Deco Products™?
This warranty covers manufacturing defects when the flooring is subject to normal use provided the flooring covered by this warranty but was not affected by any of the “not covered” following cases. Should be installed and maintained in accordance with the Deco Products Installation Guidelines, and Care & Maintenance Guidelines located at www.decoproductsglobal.com Please check for further details.
What is not covered by Deco Products™?
• Color, shade or minor’s texture variations between samples or printed color
photography and the actual material/floor purchase.
• The damage caused by fire, flooding, intentional abuse, or moisture intrusion caused
by emissions from the subfloor.
• Possible indentations or damage caused by improper rolling loads, chairs, appliances,
or other furniture not using proper floor protectors while above the floor.
• Broke, dents or cracks when subfloor/basement was not flat enough to guarantee a
desirable flatness. i.e. Improper groove filling. Will not cover any damage, splits, edge
fracturing, chipping, or any other defect to the Flooring caused by accidents,
alterations, misuse, abuse, direct exposure to the elements, or improper installation
• Any flooring damage caused by excessive cold or heat (temperatures less than 32° F
or more than 113° F), negligence, erosion, pets, insects, sanding, settlement or
movement of the structure to which the Flooring is attached, or installation of Flooring
over an improper subfloor.
• The changes in color or sheen appearance when exposed to any natural light source.
• The exterior application in not full roof covered areas and appropriate tents and or
curtains against the inclement weather.
• The damage caused by vacuum cleaner beater bar, caster wheels, wheels, cutting
from sharp or similar objects.
• The loss of gloss/scratching/wearing with normal wear or caused by area rugs
• The installation-related errors and/or damage including improper conditioning of jobsite and flooring materials used during the preparation. Also the flooring damage
caused by moisture intrusions from concrete hydrostatic pressure, flooding, or
Deco Products™ brand and logo are trademarks property of Deco Products Global LLC
plumbing leaks, along with high levels of alkalinity or by moisture trapped below the
Flooring that creates mildew or mold.
• Any damage caused by or resulting from installation over excessive radiant heat floor
temperatures. Apply only for HYDROSTOP Product Line). COLORS does not support
any radiant heat wiring or source of heat below when installing.
• For Limited Residential: Floors that are installed in other than owner-occupied or
• Any construction damage after installation.
• The floors discolored from moisture or underlayment panels below.
• The floors that were not maintained in accordance with the recommended Deco
Products™ care & maintenance guidelines.
• All floors damaged by harsh cleaning products such like paint thinner, or solvents
(Please refer to our care & maintenance guidelines for appropriate cleaning practices).
• The Flooring donated, purchased on clearance center or at auction.
• The finish wear through that does not cover more than 10% of the total surface
area for light traffic locations (apply for Light commercial only).
• The flooring noise such as squeaks, crackling, and popping which may happen as a
result of structural movement, sub-floor flatness, deflection, changes in environmental
conditions, or the amount of topside pressure applied to the flooring.
• Any Flooring deformity that is not visible from a standing position in normal lighting
Warranty by Product Line Deco Products™
COLORS Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty 15 Years Limited Light Commercial Deco Products™
HYDROSTOP Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty 15 Years Limited Light Commercial
The Deco Products™ Warranty Exclusions:
The Deco Products™ Warranty Exclusions:
• None of our installers, retailers, distributors, dealers or employees has authority to alter the obligations, limitations, disclaimers or exclusions under our warranty. • Deco Products Global exclude and will not be liable for or pay incidental, consequential or special damages under our warranty. By this we mean any loss, expense, or damage other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring. Our limited warranty constitutes the only express warranty for the product purchased (if apply). • To the extent permitted by law and for all non-consumer product, all warranties other than our limited warranty, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed. If any implied warranty arises under state law, any and all implied warranties (including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) are limited and will take effect if in accordance with this warranty itself and the law. • The current limited product warranty does not cover the installation of the product, Labor costs, including any expenses associated with installation and removal of defective Flooring, are not covered by this limited warranty. To the extent permitted by law, these are the sole and exclusive remedies of the Warranty Holder in the event of a Manufacturing Defect or other warranty claim. Any installation errors are the responsibility of the installer. Damage or problems with the flooring related to improper installation are not covered neither partial nor in full. • The limited warranty for Manufacturing Defects does not apply after the Warranty Holder has installed the Flooring, and product variation or error that does not exceed the 5% industry standard is not considered a Manufacturing Defect for purposes of this limited warranty. • This limited warranty excludes color variation between orders, individual planks and/or samples. Deco Products Global does not warrant that the Flooring will match or coordinate with purchaser furnishings, trim, cabinetry, railings, etc. It is the www.decoproductsglobal.com Deco Products™ brand and logo are trademarks property of Deco Products Global LLC installer’s responsibility to document all jobsite conditions and measurements including the installation date, subfloor moisture %, and other documentation required under the Deco Products™ Installation Guide. • What does 100% Waterproof means? When exposed to water, The Deco Products™ flooring planks are waterproof and will not swell, buckle or lose integrity. In the case of standing water or flooding, the Deco Products™ flooring will not act as a waterproofing barrier for the subfloor and/or any surrounding structure. Any damage to the subfloor and/or surrounding structure that is caused by standing water or flooding is not covered by this warranty
The Deco Products™ Warranty Owner Notice:
This warranty applies only to Professionally Installed or Do-It-Yourself (DIY) installations by a homeowner for his or her own residential end use/light commercial use when applicable. This warranty extends only to the original end-user and is not transferable. For any claim can be evaluated, the flooring receipt, all moisture/relative humidity testing documentation, and photography (if applicable), will be required to start file a claim. If one should arise, Deco Products™ Quality Assurance Dept will contact you to initiate a claim process. The Flooring shall be free of manufacturing defects caused by improper milling, grading, staining and coating (“Manufacturing Defects”) under normal use for a period beginning on the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser (the “Purchase Date”) and ending on the earlier of one year from the Purchase Date, and the date on which the Flooring is installed (the “Installation Date”
How to Obtain Warranty Service:
The Warranty Holder must inspect the Flooring for Manufacturing Defects caused by improper milling, grading, staining and coating, and report any such defects to Deco Products Global, prior to installation of the Flooring. To obtain warranty service, the Warranty Holder must contact
Deco Products™ Customer Experience Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org claims must be received within 30 calendar days after the Warranty Holder identifies the Manufacturing Defect or other basis for a warranty claim. To be covered under this warranty, the Warranty Holder must provide documentation of sales order and proof that the Flooring was properly installed in accordance with the Installation Guide. Deco Products Global reserves its right to not follow a claim’s file if received without all required documentation due insufficient sources of analysis. The conditions, limitations and exclusions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice based on manufacturer’s products updates.